
So yesterday's appointment was an interesting one, we got to find out the sex of our baby and see some of the fantastic tricks that he has already learned in utero. Yes, it is a boy and if you look at the picture you will see his long legs (~3 cm long) and his boy business. He put on a show for Tim and I and actually peed. I didn't know that they really did that just yet but the ultrasound tech assured us that what we were witnessing was our sweet boy peeing. At this point he also apparently likes to spend his time upside down with his legs completely outstretched. Now I have a better idea of what it is that I've been feeling the last week or so, it's his feet trying to make more room! So now we can really start to seriously think of some names...
I'm soooo very happy for you!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful part of your lives with us. Luv ya, CiCi ("Nomi" is my pen name.)
ReplyDeleteYa! Congrats on your baby boy. Love the updates.
ReplyDeleteAnita
Another boy! Oh well, it will be a lot cheaper since girls clothes are more expensive....but either way I love babies, that is until they get older! Joshie was watching his favorite movie with Bruce Lee nd after the 3rd time I told him to change the chanel and he told me to just close my eyes! that's why I love little babies. Well congratulations on your baby boy can't wait to see and hold him. Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo I guess my prediction of a girl was a bit off! Can't wait to meet baby boy McKnew in July.
ReplyDeleteI am so Happy for YOU and Tim, Congratulations on YOUR little Baby Boy!, Oh,by the way, I also do enjoy and feel very honored to be receiving your updates.
ReplyDeleteThank You!
Much Love and Blessings to the 3 of YOU
Thanks everyone for your well wishes, Tim and I are very excited!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Very excited for you. I have loads of baby and boy stuff to unload if you're interested! Happy gestating, hope to see you soon.
ReplyDeletecongrats Tina!!! *this is your cousin Christina* I'm just using Glenn's blog account! Love u guys!!
ReplyDelete