I told Tina her belly felt warm. She said "I am baking him just right"!
We'll try and post some photos soon so you can at least touch her belly on your screen if not in person. She is definitely growing now, or at least he is. We've been talking about names a bit as well now. I've discovered I'm irrationally drawn to "old man" sounding names like Bertrand. Nothing has really stuck, but his most prevalent nickname so far is Tupac.
Hi Tim, I recently got an email from Ancestry.com saying they had found a new McKnew match for the family tree. He was born in Maryland in August 1713. His name was Edward Marley McKnew. So since you and Tina have been referring to the new arrival as Tupac, I'm respectfully submitting my recommendation for Marley McKnew as it also carries a music connotation. Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley, etc. Just sayin .....
ReplyDelete