Yes, all the rumors you heard are true, Tim and I are having a baby!
As of today, I am 18 weeks pregnant (about 5 months) and well into my second trimester. Tim and I really wanted to set up a blog to share our experience with our family and friends, especially those of you who are too far away to grab at my growing belly. We hoped to do it a little sooner, but pregnancy is no picnic and somehow the couch is way more inviting after a day of work than sitting at the computer blogging. But better late than never (I think this has become one of my unofficial mottos).
Now that I am into the second trimester I am definitely feeling a lot better. My appetite is slowly returning along with my energy. The first few months I survived mostly on fruit and cereals and sleep. Now I can eat practically anything, I just don't have much of a desire to do so. These days the only "food" that seems to give me pleasure is unfortunately, Coca cola. I love Coca cola, I wish I could drink it all the time, it is the best thing ever! Of course this is not a recommended source of nutrition for pregnant women so I have been trying to keep it to a few a week. Tim has been awesome, he has been taking really good care of me. I haven't had to wash dishes or cook dinner for months!
So now we're kind of waiting on our next big milestones. Within the next couple of weeks I should start to feel the baby moving and on the 27th we will probably find out the gender! It's been a crazy trip and I have a feeling it is only going to get crazier. I have two brains. For real.
Hi Tina & Tim, I think this is a wonderful idea to keep us all updated. I can't wait to see more especially after the baby is born! It was great to be able to spend some time with you and Tim last Saturday, and yes I can see that Tim does take good care of you. You both are going to be great parents. I love you both and I know that God will bless you with a beautiful healthy baby ~ Love Auntie Mary Lou
ReplyDeleteSo excited for the arrival of Baby McKnew. I'm betting on a girl!
ReplyDelete