Saturday, July 7, 2012
So close...
I know it's been a while since any new updates...we have been very busy getting the house ready, setting up the nursery, replacing old "college" furniture with newer baby-friendly pieces. Our little guy is still very active, I can hardly believe that he has any room to move in there but he seems very determined to roll and kick despite his close quarters. There are still things to be done but mentally and physically, we're ready (as ready as you can be before entering into the great unknown). I am definitely over the discomfort and long for the day that I can roll over in bed in less than a minute without losing my breath and groaning in pain. I have been experiencing contractions off and on for a while now and had at least one night where we thought it was "go time", but it subsided. The doctor does think it could be any day now even though our due date is over a week away. So for now we just wait and enjoy our time, both Tim and I are off of work so we are trying to get in all of the R&R we can. Here's to hoping the next post includes a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lookin good, girl! The next time I see you, he'll be on the outside. Amazing.
ReplyDelete(So says Sig)
ReplyDelete